Effective: May 25, 2020
1. Information we Collect and How we Use It. WildPuzzle collects information about you when you sign up with WildPuzzle, when you use the Services, and when you visit WildPuzzle pages.
a. Registration. When you sign up for any WildPuzzle Service we ask you for information relevant to the service being requested, which may include your name, the names of others in your party, your email address, physical address, phone number, credit card or other payment information, and information relevant to the event we are providing. If you make a payment online, you will be redirected to a third-party host who will process the transaction. WildPuzzle neither receives nor retains any of your credit card or other payment information.
c. Server Log Information. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, cookie information, and the pages you request.
d. User Communications. When you send email or other communications to WildPuzzle, WildPuzzle may retain those communications indefinitely.
e. Affiliated Sites; Payment. Some of the Services are provided by third party vendors to WildPuzzle. As such, the privacy policies of those vendors will govern the use of those Services provided by such vendors as well as the information provided by you, or collected in association with, those sites. You acknowledge that some of these Services and pages may bear a WildPuzzle brand and appear to be WildPuzzle pages. Payments to WildPuzzle are processed via a third-party vendor. WildPuzzle does not receive, retain, or store any payment information and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the security of your payment information. You acknowledge and agree that WildPuzzle is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of utilizing the third-party system to process your payment.
f. Use of Information. WildPuzzle uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for products or services, to contact you regarding products and services in which you may have an interest, to improve our services, and to contact you when necessary. WildPuzzle may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. WildPuzzle may also disclose your personal information if WildPuzzle believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of WildPuzzle’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law. WildPuzzle may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information. Such information does not identify you personally.
2. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
a. Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any product or service.
b. Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
3. Modification or Deletion of Account Information. You can edit or delete your account information at any time by sending your request to email@example.com. Some information about you and your account may remain in our archived records after modification and/or deletion.
5. Changes. WildPuzzle may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website.
6. Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact WildPuzzle at firstname.lastname@example.org